14 Days of Lit Love
A Celebration of All Things Literary
Join other literature lovers on Valentine's Day to begin a two-week celebration of writing.
Celebrate literature, strengthen your resolve to write more often, and amp up your creativity. Join the challenge today to explore 14 fun and fast writing exercises to keep you on your literary toes.
About the Challenge:
- 14 Days of Lit Love is a 2-week writing challenge and social media celebration.
- In 14 minutes a day - or less - join other writers in exercising your creativity muscles and your literary prowess.
- We welcome all witty wordsters, bodacious bookworms, and stellar storytellers.
- You'll recieve a fun and fast writing exercise each day for 14 days.
- Share your musings on Twitter and the private Facebook group to celebrate your daily wins. #14DaysofLitLove
- Runs from February 14 to February 27, 2017.
- Sign up and join us all the way through the 27th, the final day!
- Don't worry if you get in on the action halfway through the challenge, or at the tail end, I'll still send you any exercises you missed.
To get the 1st writing exercise and more details on how to participate, sign up today!
Join the Challenge!
SIGN UP HERE
Sign up to join the 14 Days of Lit Love challenge by clicking the button below to start receiving your lovely writing exercises!